Thursday, June 17, 2021

KOKO ALISA AND THE SAMOAN PERFORMANCE

 KOKO ALISA AND THE SAMOAN  PERFORMANCE

This lovely tasting food wipes against my tongue then I taste the sweet, blandesh, burnt cocoa bean pieces that they would have burnt when cooking. This wonderful treat is made with burnt cocoa bean, rice and melted chocolate as a liquidy taste. I look at this delicious Samoan treat, it looks brown, chocolatey and has pieces of rice scattered all over the place in the little cup. The taste was amazing but after a while it started tasting blandish then very  sweet and then it started tasting the burnt cocoa in my mouth. It was amazing, mouth watering, I wanted to keep eating it but I didn’t. On Friday it was Samoan language week there was a chief who was talking about the culture and the tattoos that are painful and very expensive but it is cultural and traditional he showed us the Samoan chief staff and the thing that looks like a flie scwater but a waver made with coconut shell pieces, we sang the Samoan national anthom.  This performance was impressive if you don’t know what I mean when the talking chief was using the staff and the flie scwater thing. The national nthom was quite challenging but fun. This lovely tasting food wipes against my tongue then I taste the sweet, blandesh, burnt cocoa bean pieces that they would have burnt when cooking. This wonderful treat is made with burnt cocoa bean, rice and melted chocolate as a liquidy taste. I look at this delicious Samoan treat, it looks brown, chocolatey and has pieces of rice scattered all over the place in the little cup. The taste was amazing but after a while it started tasting blandish then very sweet and then it started tasting the burnt cocoa in my mouth. It was amazing, mouth watering, I wanted to keep eating it but I didn’t. On Friday it was Samoan language week there was a chief who was talking about the culture and the tattoos that are painful and very expensive but it is cultural and traditional he showed us the Samoan chief staff and the thing that looks like a flie scwater but a waver made with coconut shell pieces, we sang the Samoan national anthom.  This performance was impressive if you don’t know what I mean when the talking chief was using the staff and the flie scwater thing. The national anthom was quite challenging but fun. The performance was amazingly performed and everything was very interesting and an attention attraction. That day when I got home I said almost everything that happened. It took a very long time to decide if I wanted to have Koko Alisa or PaneKeke. 


Marejke





No comments:

Post a Comment