Friday, July 30, 2021

My holiday.

 Term 3 week 1 29.7.21


                                         My Holiday.


Part 1-                          


My holiday was so fun. I watched Black Widow, played mega laser tag, had 2 sleepovers, and a couple of play dates. I watched/ am watching the Olympics. My first sleepover in the school holidays was with one of my friends Anna, who is in room 11, my second one was with my other friend Lucija, who is in room 13. I had a play date with James, and some of my cousins. I also was gardening with my mum, next to the driveway. I read lots of books, meanwhile my main interest was playing MARIO KART NINTENDO 64! I played so many times in one day (I’m pretty sure it was like 10 times a day!) I played it with my sister and I kept losing. The movie Black Widow was really good but there was one gross part where the main character breaks her nose and then puts it back together. I also watched a movie called “Onward.” It was really cool. I had lots of pizza with 2 sisters who are now teenagers. That all happened during the school holidays. My sister Sophia who is now 13 and is in year 8. She is now my second teenager! My other sister Ingrid is 15 turning 16 this year! The last day of school holidays was really boring though. One of the books that I read was really cool. It was about a girl who loses her friend and writes a really cool comic, then gets her friend back. I also slept up in my lounge for like 3 nights during the school holidays. My sister Sophia got 2 parties in 1 day though, It isn’t 


                         FAIR! 

In the movie “Onward” that I watched during the school holidays, it was about these two brother’s who go on a journey/quest, and have to fight a dragon. It is also the younger brother's birthday and he struggles to ask his classmates out to come over to his house for the party. He also wants to learn to drive, when he is to nerves and completes his checklist. He is very proud of himself at the end of the movie. I was eating most of the popcorn that was in the bowl. On Saturday I was watching a movie with my friend Lucija, called, “Tall Girl.” and it is about a girl when she was 3 she had reached 4 feet. And everybody says “how’s the weather up there?” to her and she has a friend who stands up for her, but then she decides to no longer be her friend.


I went swimming during the holidays in the first week. It was really fun, it was only for like 1 and a half hours.


Marejke



1 comment: