Friday, September 3, 2021

Fathers day

 term 3 week 6 3.9.21



                                        Fathers day

For fathers day I am doing a menu, breakfast in bed, a card, a poem and something handmade. This is what  the menu will have-left side-Food, meals, sides, breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts. Right side-Drinks, cold drinks hot drinks, normal temperature for water and other drinks ect. Inside the card that I am going to make is going to be a poem. I am going to make something handmade for the present BUT I am not going to say what it is yet. My sister did want to get my dad a new couch but because we are in lockdown we can't. I hope that this fathers day goes really well! 

                                                         


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marejke,
    It sounds like your Dad is going to have a great day but you are still working on it. I'd love to see what you did do on your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM MRS A @ NWS

    Kai Ora Marejke

    You have got me eager to read your next blog to learn how Father's Day went. I am especially interested in reading your poem and learning what the "something hand made" was. I wonder what type of food is going to be on your menu. From Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Marejke. By the sounds of it your Dad got spoilt on fathers day! That's so lovely to hear. I love how specific you are making your menu for your Dad. I wonder what his super secret present is?

    ReplyDelete